Workshops are a great way to improve your dancing in a short space of time.
If we compare dancing with the game Snakes and Ladders, then workshops are definitely ladders.
A workshop is an intense period of learning designed to fast track your dancing up to the next level.
We try to ensure there are even numbers of participants for maximum benefit.
- Register your interest at class or book online.
- You must pre-book to attend.
|Blues||Sun, 14 Jul 2013||St Albans Shirley Club||3:00 p.m.
|Beginner 1||Sun, 11 Aug 2013||St Albans Shirley Club||2:45 p.m.
- please arrive a few minutes early to allow us to start on time.
- you may wish to bring a spare top to change into during the workshop.
- also a small towel can be handy if we start to work up a bit of a sweat!
- there will be water at the venue but a water bottle is always a good option.
- ladies: trousers are usually better than skirts or dresses for workshops.
- videos of the moves are available on our website where applicable.